NPP is an international enterprise that specializes in R&D and manufacturing full range of renewable energy products such as SLA, AGM, deep cycle, gel, and lithium batteries. NPP currently own & operate 6 factories and 19 offices worldwide, 2 of the offices are based in Los Angeles CA and Dallas TX.
- The Sealed Lead Acid AGM Gel Battery is made with heavy duty lead calcium grids with 10+ years of floating design life. The NPG series is ideal for standby power supplies or frequent cyclic discharge applications. This NPG 12 volt 120 Amp battery will give you all the power that you need when you need it.
- Recommended use: UPS, Uninterrupted Power Supply, Wind and Solar Applications, RV, Firefighting Equipment, etc…
LOW SELF DISCHARGE
- In temperature of 25 degrees Celsius (77F), the full charged battery discharges with fixed resistance which is equivalent to the one required by 1 CA discharge of the battery for 3 weeks, and it can restore capacity over 75%.
- Equipped with safety valve system to prevent pressure build up within the battery
- The battery is fully sealed and designed to be maintenance free
LONG SERVICE LIFE
- Enable a long designed service life of 10+ years standby use under optimal float charge conditions