BRC Wire Mesh Roll
RM205.00 – RM385.00
BRC Wire Mesh Roll Suitable For :
- Slab on Grade Reinforcement Floor
- Walls Systems Topping Slabs
- Architectural precast wall panels
- Tilt-up construction wall systems
- Shear walls
- Retaining walls
BRC Wire Mesh Roll Reinforcement Concrete is manufactured from hard drawn steel wire for the construction and pre-cast industries. The main and cross wire of the fabric are welded rigidly together by an auto-electro welding machine at constant spacing.
BRC Wire Mesh Roll Benefits
- BRC Wire Mesh Roll is an efficient, economical and viable option for concrete reinforcement
- Save time and money using mesh roll over standard rebar methods.
- Wires are welded in a mat so that wires do not move when concrete is placed, ensuring the wires are in their proper position.
- Rolls are designed to fit most light-weight reinforcing applications.
- The optimum reinforcement is provided through the use of variable wire sizes and spacing.
- BRC Wire Mesh Roll provides the exact size of reinforcement where needed through variable bar size and spacing, thereby reducing steel waste.
This is a welded steel mesh made of longitudinal (line wire) and transverse (cross wire) bars welded together for use in reinforcement of foundations during construction. Mesh size refers to the size of hole measured as the center to center distance of line and cross wires in millimeters.
|CODE||SIZE (MM)||HEIGHT (M)||LENGTH (M)|